RAS COVID-19 FAQs
Registration & Academic Services COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Prior to each registration period, all students will be prompted via email to complete a preregistration survey. This information is required to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act to help protect students from identity theft and to assist local and University officials in responding during safety emergencies. All students are required to provide the University with the following information:
Verification of local, off-campus address (for students who do not live on campus)
Local/cell phone number
Primary emergency contact with full address and phone number
When prompted, students must complete this survey by the specified deadline in order to ensure registration eligibility for the upcoming term. To complete the survey, follow the steps below.
- Log on to the connect.lehigh.edu and click the Banner link.
- Click the Student Services tab.
- On the Student Services screen, click the link for the “Preregistration Survey.”
- The survey will appear on the next screen. You are required to verify your contacts, address and phone numbers prior to completing the survey.
- To verify your contact information, click the “Personal Information” tab and choose the appropriate links to view/edit your information.
- After verifying your contact information, return to the survey by clicking the “Student Services” tab and the “Preregistration Survey” link. (Steps 2 & 3).
- Answer the required survey questions and click the “Submit Selection” button when complete.
- Once you submit your answers, be sure the next screen states that you have successfully completed the survey. This screen will also indicate if any errors have occurred.