How to Access my Records

You are here

Once you leave Lehigh University, your Lehigh account (ex: abc123) is disabled because you are no longer a student at Lehigh. 

If you have an active computing account, you can access Self-Service Banner (SSB) with your username and password:

If your account is inactive and you need assistance visit LTS Alumni Resource webpage: