Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Lehigh University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma)!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust. We recommend creating an account with CeCredential Trust for lifetime access to your CeDiploma. If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to Resend the link. (NOTE: The original email address used was your Lehigh University email address. If you no longer have access to your Lehigh email account, please email email@example.com for assistance.)
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.