RAS COVID-19 FAQs
Registration & Academic Services COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
This guide demonstrates how an advisor can locate a students alt pin for a specific term through banner using connect.lehigh.edu. Be sure to provide the alternate pin that corresponds to the upcoming registration term(s). Alt pins can only be provided by the advisor to the student. Students need their alt pin in order to register for classes. You can also get a list of your advisees alt pins from argos (go.lehgh.edu/adviseelist)
2. Click the "Faculty Services" tab.
3. Click the "Advisor Menu" link at the bottom of the page.
4. Click the "Advisee Listing" link at the bottom of the page.
5. Use the drop-down menu to select the current term and click the "Submit" button.
6. A list of all of your current advisees will be displayed. All alternate PINs for the current academic year will be displayed to the right of the advisee's name. Be sure to provide the alternate pin that corresponds to the upcoming registration term(s).