RAS COVID-19 FAQs
Registration & Academic Services COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- February 26, 2018: Leepfrog CourseLeaf catalog tool available for catalog revisions for the 2018-2019 Catalog.
- The completion date for all revisions for the 2018-2019 Catalog is Monday, April 30, 2018.
- Catalog Faculty Information Update Form (as maintained by the Office of the Provost). Please note: Name changes must be completed by Human Resources.
- Reminder: All changes to Course Lists and Plan of Study Grids must be submitted through the CIM Course and Curriculum approval process.
- When courses are deactivated, or provisional and variable course numbers are assigned permanent numbers, this information will NOT automatically be updated in the corresponding Course Lists/Plan of Study Grids. Please amend tables and course lists accordingly.
Catalog Revision Workshops
Registration & Academic Services has set aside a number of dates for "Catalog Revision Workshop" sessions. These sessions are designed to:
- Reintroduce you to the tools available within the Leepfrog CourseLeaf catalog product.
- Give you dedicated workshop time to work on your department's catalog revisions in the presence of a catalog administrator who will be able to assist you and answer your questions.
|March 1 (Thursday)||2:30 - 3:30 PM||ST 121|
|March 14 (Wednesday)||11:00 - 12:00 PM||ST 121|
|March 27 (Tuesday)||2:30 - 3:30 PM||ST 121|
|April 18 (Wednesday)||9:30 - 10:30 AM||RB 050|
Seating in the workshops is limited; however, you may sign up for multiple workshops, if necessary.
Forms & Resources
- Click here to access your 2018-19 Catalog Content
- For assistance modifying your portion of the catalog, please refer to the following instructional guide: Using the Page Editing Tool
- For instructions regarding the Start Workflow Button, please refer to the following instructional guides: Start Workflow Buttons
For any questions regarding the Catalog revision process, please email LehighCatalog@lehigh.edu.